Outfit of the day – Leopard Spots

{ vintage slip (worn as top), dress (worn as skirt) from H+M, shoes from Forever21, Belt Forever21, long gold ring Forever21, large druzy ring Claire’s  }
A recent outfit on one of the hotter days as of late. I opted to forgo a top and wear a vintage 40’s slip instead. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but after viewing these pics, I don’t think i’ll do it again. On another note, my hair is in dire need of some kind of style. Any suggestions?

8 Comments

• Paul says:

Really nice skirt (or dress as skirt ) and a great belt

love your tattoo; very vibrant!
    p.

• Anjali says:

The vintage slip top is gorgeous! What a great find 🙂

• Anonymous says:

I just added this webpage to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Cannot get enough!

• Sophie-Marie says:

I love how you pull off animal print while still looking classy (it IS hard). Very very nice outfit! As to the hair (you're lucky it's so long!), try giving it a little more volume and bounce (check Keiko Lynn's waves on her post today, she has approximately the same length than you). The most important is to lift the roots because long hair weighs down: use a volumizing spray or mousse, I like the Pureology one but Garnier and Aussie do very affordable yet good quality ones. To get loose curls, try the many different ways to wrap hair, pin curl, doing small buns at the nape of your neck, etc 🙂

Sorry for the looong post, I just LOVE talking about hair (I used to work at a hair boutique so I've got lots of good advice!)

Love,
    S

spot.com

• Jel says:

sophie-marie, thank you for the suggestions. I have never been good with knowing what to do with my hair because it's very thin. i wish i could get my hair to look like keiko's but no matter what i try it always seems to fall flat that's why i'm trying to figure out a cut that will maybe make it look like it has more body without sacrificing so much length.

• Emmy says:

That skirt/dress is rockin!

• LynellMarie says:

I thought your outfit was cute! The leopard gives it a Rockabilly feel, I believe.