- frame your childs favorite creations and drawings.
- carefully cut out illustrations from old childrens books and wall calendars.
- frame an old map or parts of one.
- use old postcards.
- frame some interesting wallpaper or wrapping paper.
- create some special artwork of your own for your child.
- make a silhouette of your child
- photograph some of your childs favorite places and objects (like favorite stuffed animal or figurine) give them a nice vintage look using Phixr or Rollip or Photoshop and print them.
Mia’s room has been kind of changing and evolving as she grows, so it is never really 100% finished. I finally feel like I do have it to an “almost finished” point though and Mia seems happy with it. Her room is kind of a 50/50 mashup of vintage and new stuff. I plan on doing a more in depth room tour in the near future where i’ll go into more details on our toy storage solution, her closet, and where everything is from, so stay tuned!