1. A peek into a corner of my studio.
2. Newly thrifted curtains that I got for $5, for that one lonely window at the top of the stairs.
3. Reeses Pieces cereal with bananas in it for breakfast. No I don’t eat this everyday…this was a rarity.
4. The Deco-esque chandelier in my kitchen.
5. A little ledge in the dining room.
6. A delicious lunch of tomato and mozzarella salad.
7. A look at the very lovely and original 1920’s cut-glass doorknobs and hardware that adorn every door in this house.
8. Making strawberry shortcake, my favorite.
9. looking out the leaded glass window on a dreary day. (More original 1920’s details.)We are going on a camping trip to The Thousand Islands
on Sunday. So this week is being spent getting everything packed and ready to go. We are excited to sit back around a campfire, roast some hot dogs and marshmallows, do some fishing and enjoy the scenery. The Thousand Islands are one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever known and i’m always happy to go back.